Sunday, June 22, 2014

Sunday, June 29, 2014: 2-4pm Closing Reception for ARTsisters' Exhibition, "Renewal" at OCJAC

This Sunday, from 2-4pm, ARTsisters will have their closing reception for the current exhibition at the Old City Jewish Art Center, 119 N 3rd Street, in Philadelphia (it's between Market and Arch).

Link to the Gallery's website: http://ocjac.org/current.html
Link to ARTsisters' website: http://artsisters.org/ARTsisters/ARTsisters.html
"Shades of Green"  ARTsisters Collaborative Project (Come to look closely, for ARTsisters faces in this!)



The title of the show is "Renewal" and we have been showing what I believe is the fourth public showing of our collaboration project mural, "Shades of Green", (shown here) along with brand new individual work from each of the 20 participating ARTsisters. In a previous blog post I posted a picture of my painting, so I won't repeat myself this time. However, there are many different images among the works, all united in the theme of being green. (And I don't just mean the color green, of course! I'm talking about being kind to Mother Earth, re-purposing, reusing, recycling,...!)

There will be some fun free workshops going on during those two hours, the end of which will be the official end of the show and we will be taking down any unsold work.

I cordially invite any and all interested parties to stop by! This is the last chance to view this show and to purchase any favorite pieces that speak to you!
Enjoy the color!

Warmest Regards to you,
 - Jeanne
PS-If the photo hangs over to the right in your browser, I apologize! I'm having technical issues and I am apparently unable to resize the photo as I would like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your three cents. (Inflation, you know.)