Friday, May 24, 2013

This Tuesday-Free SCORE Seminar

Often, I find that artists rarely like to deal with business stuff. (Me, included.)

As my friend Leslie used to say, "I would rather spend time in my studio, than spend time doing marketing or business stuff."
Painting Hand: Qwik Study-Charcoal - (C) JeanneGuerin-Daley

Unfortunately, artists usually don't get that luxury of simply painting in their studio, and collectors knocking at their door, begging to buy!

So we artists need to learn business know-how, as well as continuing to practice our craft.

I have just learned about this FREE seminar being held in Philadelphia this Tuesday.
8am - 3:30pm at the Philadelphia Convention Center, 1101 Arch Street, Phila Pa 19107
It is presented by SCORE and Sam's Club.

Spread the word to all you know who might be interested.

(I am a firm believer in making use of every FREE resource that I can! How about you?)

It is free but you must register. Here is the link to info about it.
http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=tib7yjcab&oeidk=a07e7aqiqag59ce76a6

Not familiar with SCORE?  Visit here: http://www.score.org/about-score

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your three cents. (Inflation, you know.)