Thursday, May 09, 2013

MAKING MY STUDENTS HAPPY




I HAVE MADE A CHANGE IN THE ACRYLIC PAINTING WORKSHOP SCHEDULE!!
At King of Prussia Michaels store:
5/15/13 WED FLORAL SEASCAPE (Beginner Level) 6-8pm

I always try to please my students! 
At the last painting class in King of Prussia, I had a request to change the subject from seascape to floral. (These were all returning students so they mostly had the colors needed for the change.)  All agreed, so I did. I’m flexible!
Then one student asked that I switch it up again for next time. Could we change the next scheduled floral class, to be a seascape class? 
HAWAIIAN SUNSET ~  SEASCAPE
It was OK with me, it was OK with the store manager, so that is what we will do!
Now, help me decide?
Which seascape would you rather paint?
An ocean scene with Sand dunes?
A Hawaiian sunset?
Or some waves crashing on beach rocks?

(You can find the full schedule and more details on my Painting Workshops blog page.)

 
   
SEASCAPE CRASHERS #2 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your three cents. (Inflation, you know.)