Monday, October 18, 2010

Working Hard; Courtesy Calls Are Nice.

I have been hard at work, developing some new images for the Michaels painting workshops. New landscape images for my students to paint, new florals, still lives and seascapes.
I encourage you to register for a class if you live near enough to either the King of Prussia or Conshohocken Michaels stores and want to learn how to paint.

I also strongly urge you to do the actual registering at least a day before class. This way, I know you're not pulling my leg when you say you will be there, which is what happened this past weekend. I had several verbal commitments for Sunday's class. They all decided to change their minds and not show up, without a courtesy call to me. I don't want to waste time driving to a no show class. I want to use my time wisely, creating new and exciting lessons for my painting students!

Shown here, is a recently finished painting of a squash, a pumpkin, tomato and a couple peppers, which ended up taking me six hours to paint. So I will either rework it to fit into 2 hours, or maybe it will be a 2 or 3-class project. Anyone interested?   Feedback is much appreciated.

FYI-
The 40% sale is still going on! (That's only $27 for the two-hour course where you will begin AND finish a small painting in the same session.)

I traveled up to state College PA this past weekend, and visually took in some gorgeous mountain views! Fall in Pennsylvania is so very colorful! [Sorry. Pix are still in camera!]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your three cents. (Inflation, you know.)