Tuesday, January 26, 2010

An Angel in My Life

There's an angel in my life who has made me smile today.




My lungs can now breathe beep and clean, free of worrisome tightness. I love when the magic of love spreads wide and touches souls. Although I still have zillions of things to do, I am back in my art groove, which is where I need to be. Working on all my undone things, one of which is publishing my newsletter. I'm very close to having January's ready to send. (Yeah, I know, it's almost February! Hey! I'm tryin!)


If you want to find out all the details about the New Blue, sign up for my free newsletter!

Quick! Before I send it out! Once it's out, it's out!

   : - )


 Photo: Jeanne Guerin-Daley, (C) 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your three cents. (Inflation, you know.)