Saturday, December 13, 2008

Linda Dubin Garfield Exhibits New Prints at Penn Wynne Library; now thru January28, 09

I am so sorry I didn't get the chance to alert you sooner about the artist's reception which was December 11th. But the good news is, the art exhibit is ongoing until January 28th, 2009. New artwork by my ARTsister friend Linda Dubin Garfield is on display at the Penn Wynne Library. Their address is:
130 Overbrook Parkway in Wynnewood, PA

Here is her website:
http://www.lindadubingarfield.com
Click on the "2008-2009 Schedule" link to get all the details.
Very interesting stuff!

Also, keep in mind the holiday idea of giving.
A portion of all Linda's sales go to charity.

Now, back to my Christmas card designing.... (aghhh! it's almost mailing time and I'm still trying to create it! Oh well, frantic activity sometimes begets great works.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your three cents. (Inflation, you know.)