Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Working with Artists' Digital Photographs

Awhile back, I learned about RSS feed on the Internet.

It allows you to stay informed by retrieving the latest content from the sites you are interested in.

If you are not familiar with RSS yet, here is a video that explains it briefly and simply.












The reason I mention this is that I just read a very interesting blog post written by Richard McKinley.
I read it because I am subscribed to the pastel pointers blog, and was alerted by email about the new post.

This post was about digital photographs as it pertains to artists and photographs of their work. A lot of the info, I had already learned on my own, but I could have saved much time if I had just read this!
If you're interested in learning more about the subject, I urge you to click here to be transported to The Pastel Pointers blog. Then, if you like what you read you can subscribe to RSS feed too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your three cents. (Inflation, you know.)