Wednesday, March 26, 2008

First Friday Main Line - June 6th at Merion Art & Repro

I haven't had much time to blog lately.... still working on the tax return job! I just wanted to let folks know I will be exhibiting at the Merion Art & Repro Store for June's FirstFridayMainLine. It was going to be in May, but has been changed to June. More on that later.

By the way, April's first Friday is coming up! April 4th! A fellow ARTsister, Deb Simon will be showing some magnificent oil paintings! Come on out and stop in!

I will be mailing out postcards featuring a recent cyanotype/pastel, before the event. Details will be on the card. If you'd like to be included in my mailing list, please let me know. You can click the "Contact Jeanne" link on my new website: http:JeanneGuerin-Daley.com

Now, back to my receipts... !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your three cents. (Inflation, you know.)