Thursday, January 03, 2008

Art Every Day

I have such a busy life between my art, art business, family, volunteering, ... often things get real crazy. With my attention bounce from one thing to another very quickly sometimes, I occasionally wonder if I have a bit of A.D.D! This year, I have resolved to get afflicted by something I call, A.E.D: Art Every Day. I made a resolution to work on something art-related every single day of the year. Even if it's just a quick sketch of something, I think it will help me to stay in the groove when life gets busy. So far, it's two for three! (Haven't done today's yet!)


My first drawing of the new year: I took this ornament off our Christmas tree and played around with the colored pencils while watching the Mummer's Parade on TV. It's not much but it's something! If I'd have given it more time I'd have developed it more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your three cents. (Inflation, you know.)