Thursday, October 25, 2007

Another October Weekend at River's Bend




This past weekend I went back to River's Bend Campground. Above you see two photos I took after rising early on Sunday. The fog was so very cool looking! I walked around the camp site with my camera, then over to the fence where you can usually see the river's edge down below, but the fog was so thick you could only hear the river!




By the afternoon the fog had cleared and many of us went out for a leisurely canoe ride. But SOME of us started out in the wrong direction and had to paddle hard to get back. I won't mention any names though, OK, Melissa? (--oops!)



These trees came in mighty handy for stringing up a tarp during Friday night's rain! They also did a nice job holding up a rope swing for the weekend too!

I can't wait to use some of these new photos to inspire new artwork!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your three cents. (Inflation, you know.)