Saturday, October 22, 2011

November's Workshop Schedule

Last night I finished a small acrylic painting on board. A bunch of trees standing tall on a hillside. So I call it Hillside Trees. A detail of it is shown here.
Detail: "Hillside Trees" Acrylic on board 6 1/4 x 8 3/8" (C) 2011 Jeanne Guerin-Daley


These days I have been staying very busy. Doing some babysitting, painting, house decluttering, cleaning, photographing beautiful fall colors, enjoying this crisp Fall air, and the usual (cooking dinner, do the household paperwork, also trying to work out some problems with a faux job,...)

The stuff of my life.

I hope you, my reader, are faring well.

My Grumbacher painting class schedule for November up until Thanksgiving is set. I don't have it up on Grumbacher's site yet, but will very soon.
I did update the schedule on this blog.

Due to popuIar demand, I have planned for more floral classes, and less still life classes. Tomorrow (Sunday, 10-23-11) will be a floral.

Click here to see the page listing just the schedule.

Click here to see the page listing the schedule and more info.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your three cents. (Inflation, you know.)