Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Two Different Workshops!

"Hawaii Beach w Palms" 9x12" Acrylic Painting
You have until Sep 29th to grab a $30 discount on Philly's workshop with Alyson B Stanfield (mentioned below)

Ok, now, back to painting biz...

The image shown here is my latest seascape* which is being painted this week at my 2-hour painting workshops. I have one this Wednesday evening and one scheduled for Sunday afternoon.
It is a step-by-step type of workshop, where I show the student how to create the image, teaching a variety of techniques and color basics along the way. You get to start and finish a painting in two hours.
If you would like to register for a workshop, you can do so in person at the appropriate Michaels Store   (Wed = Conshohocken; Sunday: King of Prussia, PA)
There is much more info about these classes on my blog page dedicated to workshops.
Click here to get there!

And speaking of workshops,...

Attention Fellow Artists:
There's a workshop coming up in Philly!

A few years ago, I went to a workshop given by Alyson B Stanfield** in Wilmington Delaware. She helps artists to succeed by teaching them(us) what we should be doing regarding self-marketing. I have learned sooooo much from her! I highly recommend attending! She helped me learn how to be a better blogger, helped me with my newsletter [you can sign up here. It's free] and more things that you can shake a paintbrush at.

She is coming to Philly on November 5th, 2011 to give a one-day workshop where artists can learn how to arm themselves with the knowledge we all need these days to make social media work for us.
If you have been meaning to jump onto this online social media bandwagon, and learn the value of Facebook, Twitter,... I urge you to sign up. Click here...

*Huge thanks to my friend Amy Kline for supplying me with the reference photo for this painting.
**I want to disclose that I may make a small percentage of any sales. Be assured that I never recommend anything of which I am not a big fan! I wholeheartedly believe in her competence and value to artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your three cents. (Inflation, you know.)