Thursday, March 24, 2011

MUSE Gallery Exhibit "Horne and Halbert" March 30 - May 1

As some of you know, I belong to a small group of women artists who meet monthly, host exhibits and have critique sessions. We are called ARTsisters. You can visit the ARTsisters website to learn more about who/what we are, how we got our name, etc., ...  My art has evolved and developed much more quickly because of my involvement in this group, to be sure.

The group goes through slight changes in membership from time to time. When I started, there might have been twelve or so? Now we are more than twenty and are considering a adding few more members.

Nancy Halbert was an ARTsister for awhile, then left due to having too many important activities to deal with. She paints and teaches, and keeps a very full schedule. I am glad, even if it was for a short time, that I got to know this fellow artist.

This morning I was delighted to read an article written by  her about her involvement in MUSE gallery, a cooperative gallery on Old City Philadelphia. In fact she is the Director of the gallery. As a busy person myself, I could totally relate to her concept of "30 seconds"!


Click the link below to read her article.

http://www.phillycreativeguide.com/guest/guest_columnist_20110301.aspx

And,

Click here to visit Nancy's Website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your three cents. (Inflation, you know.)