Tuesday, October 13, 2009

DREAMS

I was checking my email and on the FASO newsletter, I read a great little article by Keith Bond about dreaming.

It got me playing around  with words and I created an anagram and a little phrase. The phrase is:
Dreams Recharge Every Artist's Muse. (The initial letters spell out DREAM.)

Then, I got carried away and spent about an hour being distracted from work, but nevertheless having fun. The anagram is below. You have to unscramble the letters to make a sentence that makes sense AND you have to use all the letters! (This one's in honor of my Dad, who was an avid puzzle-doer!)

Can anyone figure out what this says when the letters are unscrambled?

FEAR NOT DISASTER'S STRAIN MILD ALL TIDES

(Mix up the letters to get the answer.)

Happy dreaming:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your three cents. (Inflation, you know.)