Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Summer Blast Off; Alyson B Stanfield's online class

Last night I was reading Alyson B Stanfield's book, "I'd Rather Be In The Studio" before I went to sleep, and I read about some great ideas on how to improve my organization and file system. With a real life story, she illustrated the importance of being organized with record keeping in regards to your art, as well as gave some practical examples of how to do so. Organization is something which for me is always a struggle, not always due to ignorance or incompetence, but more often due to lack of time. She pointed out why it MUST become a priority with artists if we want to be successful.

By the way, here's an FYI to my fellow artists:
I have been alerted that Alyson's next online Summer Blast Off class begins tomorrow, June 3rd. If you are interested in learning a blend of motivation, coaching, and practical business tools that can take your art career to the next level, you can get more info and sign up for it by clicking the link below. (I love the little quote about shooting for the moon by Les Brown on the info page!)

Click below

Info on Summer Blast Off

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your three cents. (Inflation, you know.)