Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Christmas Card, 2008

Due to my many duties these days* and having only twenty-four hours in which to tackle everything, sometimes things get done late. This past year's (2008) Christmas card was one of the casualties of my busy schedule. I did manage to finally create a design. It was drawn, photographed, uploaded to the online printer, proofed and paid for before December 25th. Unfortunately, I didn't allow enough lead time though, because they finally arrived in the mail yesterday (January 12th)!
I have decided that the most sensible thing to do is to accept defeat for this year, and just pack them away for now. I will use 2008's design for Christmas of 2009! I do apologize to everyone on my card list for not coming through this year. Writing Christmas cards to family and friends is an activity that I have always enjoyed and have sorely missed this year. It's one of those things that gets me into the spirit of the season. Alas, time marches onward; it is now time to redirect my energies and get ready the tax season!

Please know that at least in my heart, I did wish you all a happy and peaceful holiday!

*(more about that in the previous post below!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your three cents. (Inflation, you know.)