Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Awesome Sky!

My life as an artist is like my life as a mom. There is never enough time to do everything! The balancing act between both worlds is always teetering one way or the other.

I don't know why I always find it so hard to accept that there will never be enough time in the day to accomplish all that I strive to accomplish! I think it is because I like to shoot high with my goals, but I tend to go so high with them that that I often need someone to pull me down to earth. (Over the years, my husband has gotten very good at that!)

Speaking of being up high, I took these photos of the moon and the setting sun this weekend. Isn't Nature just amazing?!

Now I must get off this computer and attend to some household duties :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your three cents. (Inflation, you know.)