Thursday, May 08, 2008

Never Enough Time!

There is never enough time in the day to do what I want to do! There's also never enough time in the day to to what I need to do as well! All I can do is give it my best shot, so that's what I do.

Over the past twenty years I've had to learn how to prioritize my tasks so that the important stuff gets done. I've gotten pretty skilled at how to organize things in order to be productive. But sometimes, there's just plain TOO MUCH TO DO! That's where I am right now. Sitting in the middle of a pool of quicksand. My many "to-do" tasks are just taking over my day, minute by minute.

I can't post entires to this blog as often as I'd like to. I hope you will be patient as I wade through everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your three cents. (Inflation, you know.)