Tuesday, March 04, 2008

More Philadelphia Cityscapes

I've been fighting a bug lately ~ feels like a sinus infection. I only have the energy today to post a few photos I've taken recently. I sure hope I feel better by this (First)Friday so I can attend the opening of our ARTsisters 2nd anniversary show. (I've posted details on the post below this one. Scroll down...)


It has been interesting to watch the changes that can take place over time. These first two photos were taken on the same day: one in the morning; one at early evening.

(Of course another big change you'll notice is the distance factor. When I photograph Philly's skyline, sometimes I zoom way in close; other times I show more of the surrounding area. It just depends on what the sky looks like and what my gut tells me to do!)




The photo on the right was taken at 7:50 am on the morning of February 7th.

Can you see the tower in front of the new Comcast building? In this photo, it vanishes!


This next photo (below) came out kind of nice, don't you think?







Philadelphia Skyline February 21, 2008 at 8 AM

Well, that's it for today. I hope to see you Friday!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your three cents. (Inflation, you know.)