Saturday, September 01, 2007

GOTTA MAKE ART


Lately I've been so busy - jumping between family/household/business-related stuff - I barely have time for creative endeavors! But I'm trying my best to fit it in! I have decided recently that one way to keep my heart in a happy place is to keep up with creative actions.
When I get too busy with other stuff, I start to feel a tugging deep down in my gut. It's a longing feeling that I can't seem to ignore. I think it's my brain's way of reminding me that I HAVE TO MAKE ART! It's that simple.

Er,... gotta get back to that "other stuff" now, so I can draw later!

But first, real quick...
Here's an example of what I've learned in PhotoShop. I'm just beginning to play around and teach myself stuff. My son helped me with creating this using the clone tool! Fun stuff!

I took this photo of a friend at the folk festival. He ate so many funnel cakes that he grew another foot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your three cents. (Inflation, you know.)