Friday, August 10, 2007

Fine Art Note Cards















I now have eight different images of my work on note cards available for purchase.

Unfortunately I don’t yet have a website capable of handling an online order. For now you can purchase from me personally or you can mail in an order with a check to my mailing address: PO Box 1548 Havertown, PA 19082. (Please add $2 for my shipping costs.)

They are $3.25 per card and $10.50 for 4 or more (state sales tax included in price).

I will have the cards with me up at the festival, so if you’re a fest-goer, come find me. I'll be camping with the Graphics crew from Aug 11 thru 20.

Here are the images I have available now. (Insides I leave blank to make room for your own messages.)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your three cents. (Inflation, you know.)