Here are a few more photos of the Boy Reaching Painting on parachute cloth.
Above I have finally painted in his right hand. (After having done that, I decided I need to enlarge his left! That is on the "to-do" list!)
The next three pictures below show the progression of the tree leaves shown on the left side.
Then I decided to add some more green leaves on the tree.
Below I've added the red building in the background and started to develop lights and darks on the sidewalk area on the right. More of that will happen next time I take the brush to it.
That's all I have for now!
I expect to be finished by next week. Can't wait till the show! (Details about the reception are on previous posts-scroll down.)