Thursday, July 26, 2007

Philadelphia Mural Arts Program Class


OKAY, here's the final sketch for my mural project. It went through several changes and I ended up with this. Next, we are to choose one small section of it to reproduce larger and to scale, onto a 5' x 5' square piece of parachute cloth.
I chose the upper half of the boy in the red shirt, since that image makes sense as its own entity as well as part of a larger composition.


Here I just started sketching in the lines and blocking in areas of color.


Here I added some background colors and started to develop the lights and shadows in the red shirt and white hat.

Although I'm sure it will change a lot, I threw in some more green of the background tree and continued developing lights and darks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your three cents. (Inflation, you know.)