Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Landscape Painting Workshop Wed at 6pm, Jan15th

Years ago, when I visited Louisiana, I saw trees with Spanish Moss hanging from them, as seen in this painting. I really love that stuff! I wish it grew here in Pennsylvania. It doesn't though. Too cold.

I'm getting things ready prepping for my first painting workshop of 2014 tonight. Shall I teach how to paint this image? Or another? I am still deciding. Whatever we paint, it WILL be a landscape; of that you can be sure.

There will be plenty of room for more people, so if you are interested in coming, just come earlier than 6pm so that you have time to register, and get your supplies. (You are given a supply list when you sign up.)

Workshop is held at Michaels King of Prussia Store
200 deKalb Pk King of Prussia PA 19406
610-265-2196

One class is $25, you get 10% off supplies for the class with proof of payment [supply list].

Start and finish a painting in two hours, learning some tips along the ride!
Enjoy the Color,.... -Jeanne
...If you have questions about the workshop, you can read more details about it on this blog. just click the links above with the word "Workshop". You can also call the store (phone number above)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your three cents. (Inflation, you know.)