Monday, December 19, 2011

"Odie" 12x9" Acrylic Commissioned Pet Portrait by Jeanne Guerin-Daley (c) 2011

I just realized that I never got around to posting my latest pet portrait here. So sorry! Here 'tis the pic! I really enjoyed painting this one! It's funny that I can never tell how a painting will go until I dive in. Because of the mixtures of colors in this dog, I thought it would be a real headache, but I think it went well. And, most importantly, the client loved it!

So these days, in between the hours of my new full time job, I still paint, take commissions, and I am still scheduling painting classes, although I have decided to schedule them less often. You can check the schedule clicking the tab above or just click here.

I am having so much fun with a seascape on my easel these days! It's two-thirds sky, filled with pinkish/magenta/yellowish clouds. It's a larger one than usual for me, and I am tackling it layer upon layer, a bit here, a bit there,... You'll see it soon I hope...

Oh yeah, and HAPPY NEW YEAR, ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your three cents. (Inflation, you know.)