Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Boatlifters: The Unknown story of 9/11

A little inspiration today.
http://youtu.be/MDOrzF7B2Kg
I don't know about you, but with me, inspiration is needed from time to time to refresh and renew my art-making.

I just read an article and then watched a video about how New York area boats helped hundreds of thousands of people to evacuate NYC on 9/11.
(A big thank you to Katherine Herrup for writing the story, and my friend Perky for sharing it)

Boatlifters: The unknown story of 9/11





One concept in the article struck me as one that should be followed:

“I never want to say the word ‘I should have’,” says Vincent Ardolino, captain of the Amberjack V. “I tell my children the same thing, never go through life saying you should have. If you want to do something, you do it.”

Make it a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your three cents. (Inflation, you know.)