Wednesday, September 07, 2011

HALF OFF CLASS TUITION!


Great news. Get HALF OFF painting classes tuition - this Saturday only!
This weekend, on Saturday, between 1 and 3pm, Michaels is showcasing their many workshops and classes they do. PLUS, I just found out that they are offering a 50% off deal if you sign up for classes AT THIS TIME.
So I urge you to stop in if you were planning to sign up soon anyway. Save yourself some green when painting green! and red. and blue,...
I will be at the Conshohocken store between 1 and 2, the K of P store between 2 and 3pm. (There will be an unavoidable little 10-12 minute travel time absence around 2pm)

(Don't forget my promise: whenever someone registers for TWO CONSECUTIVE Workshops, I will donate $5 in their honor to pediatric cancer research.)
Grumbacher image: Sunflowers
For more info, click the Painting Workshops Tab at the top of my blog page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your three cents. (Inflation, you know.)