Monday, July 25, 2011

Echinaceas and the New Yahoo!

I am not happy with the new Yahoo! Mail!
Are you?


The way I see it, I am too busy to have to go through a learning curve often to see how some company has changed their ways. For instance, I usually go to the Acme because it's the store I know like the back of my hand. (I was so upset with them about a year or so ago when they changed everything around for no apparent reason! Luckily I was able to get used to it fairly quickly)

So, I have several active email accounts. My Yahoo! account I have had for a long time. This is I think at least the third time that they have asked me to get used to a "new" yahoo. Supposed to be faster. So far: NOT! In fact, it seems slower. Supposed to be easier, NOT! In fact, my opinion so far? I HATE IT!
One thing that was nice with the old Yahoo: when I had a slew of emails and scanned them for the most important or urgent ones, I could quickly click to turn on the red flag which was positioned to the immediate left of the email listing. (between the box that gets checked to delete or move or whatever and the subject line)
Guess where it is now? Allllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the way over to the right hand side. I never see it! A flag should be something you see right away or else, what good is it??!! I think I may just have to make more use of my other email accounts for the sake of time management and my sanity!

That's all the rant I have right now. I just had to vent. Now I have some painting to do.
What do YOU think of this new yahoo?

BTW
I hate the idea of posting a blog post with no picture so what you see here is a totally unrelated picture!
My front yard garden echinaceas are in full bloom right now! (I hope that my next floral painting workshop will have these as a subject.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your three cents. (Inflation, you know.)