Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Landscape Class at Michaels This Week

This week at Michaels: Landscape, I'm teaching students how to paint a new image from Grumbacher.
Pic here on the blog.
Live Oak Lane
Michaels Instructor Karolyn Hawthorne created this design. Having been down South and seen Spanish Moss hanging off trees, I can relate to this image. Using her lesson plan, I painted this one. Won't you join me?
Wednesday evening at 6:30pm (King of Prussia), Thursday evening at 6:30pm (Conshohocken) and maybe we can add a class on the weekend. I will find out tomorrow (Wednesday). If you'd like to be added to my list of students that get the latest updates, the easiest way is to click the link on my website that says "Contact Jeanne" or just click here.
More info about classes: Click the tab above that says "Painting Workshops"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your three cents. (Inflation, you know.)