Thursday, April 28, 2011

Acrylic Painting class: Six Students!

April 27th Painting Workshop-Student work

At last night's class in King of Prussia Michaels store, there were SIX students attending!
I am glad that Michaels has plenty of tables, so everyone had lots of room to work.
I had brought along my big easel, and everyone else either painted on a table-sized easels, or flat on the table.

With a bit of a late start, we ran a little long on time, but I think everyone had fun. I know I did! And there were six absolutely lovely depictions of one of the most beautiful places I know: River's Bend Campground, New Jersey.

Clicking the link below will take you a photo of the image we will be painting next week: White daisies!
http://jeanneguerin-daley.com/workszoom/580049

*If you'd like to join us, Michaels asks that you register at the store at least 24 hours in advance.
More info about the classes can be found  here:
http://jeanneguerin-daley.blogspot.com/p/painting-workshops.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your three cents. (Inflation, you know.)