Friday, November 05, 2010

Camping recharge Time

Am heading out this weekend to go camping where I hope to get some much needed R and R time with some friends and family and my dear friend Mother Earth. Surrounding my self with trees, grass, bushes, river,... great for recharging the stressed-out soul. Not bad for refueling my artist's muse too. Am bringing my paints with me of course. . . maybe pastels too. I hope to complete something great. (First I typed "good" . . . then I figured, as long as you're hoping, might as well dream big! so the goal became "great")

I'm sure that up there, the awesome Fall colors will be overwith, but I still hope for some great views. Riverbend never disappoints.

                                                                *   *   *   *   *   *

On a different topic: the painting classes I teach at Michaels...
As of last night, there has been a scheduling change. Instead of Thursday evening classes at the King of Prussia store, there will now be classes there on Wednesday evenings. Same time, 6:30 till 8:30pm.

And [for now, anyway] Tuesday is still the night for classes at the Plymouth Meeting/Conshohocken store. You can view the updated schedule by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your three cents. (Inflation, you know.)