Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Latest Fine Arts Workshops

I have had Internet challenges lately, plus have been busy with Workshops and framing work at 2 Michaels Arts & Crafts stores. All of my computer issues are still not yet worked out, but I did want to post a quick reminder about the workshops I am now teaching.

By the end of a two hour class the student will have a completed acrylic painting, and will have learned some basics of conmposition, color theory/mixing, and some techniques upon which you can build skills. Please consider signing up for one or more class with me.

Thursday evenings at 6:30pm- King of Prussia store
Tuesday evenings at 6:30pm - Conshohocken store
Select Sunday afternoons - Conshohocken store (Oct 3, Oct 17)

See the post below for addresses and directions.
BTW-Michaels is extending their sale of 40% off workshop price!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your three cents. (Inflation, you know.)