Friday, September 03, 2010

Fine Art Acrylic Painting Workshop at Michaels Arts & Crafts Store

New Fine Arts Class!
Attention all you creative people who have always wanted to try their hand at painting with acrylics!!

I invite you to come and spend two hours with me, having fun making some art!

It's FUN - playing with paint is always fun!
It's AFFORDABLE - Michaels is offering 40% off the class during September!
It's CONVENIENT! right off the Plymouth Meeting exit of the Blue Route (476)!

Tuesday evenings in September - I am teaching workshops at a Michaels Arts & Crafts store.

The store is located at 104 Allen Wood Drive, Conshohocken, PA 19428*
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
*If the King of Prussia store is more convenient for you, I will be scheduling classes there soon. Check back in a week or so!

The image you see here is the image we will be painting in the first class. HURRY! It's THIS TUESDAY!
Please note: They like you to register in person at the store. But since there's not much time between now and Tuesday, you can also sign up the night of the class. Just make sure you come early enough to get the transaction out of the way before the class 6:30 pm start time! (I pack a lot into those two hours. I start promptly at 6:30. I don't want to cheat anyone out of a minute of painting fun!) Also, please make sure you call me 610-804-2888 to let me know if you plan to do that, so I can make sure there is room for you in the class..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your three cents. (Inflation, you know.)