Tuesday, December 15, 2009

PanPastel work-Untitled as yet.

So it was Sunday. Christmas getting closer and closer. Me, not at all ready for it.... So what do I do? I work on a painting most of the day, of course!


I feel bad that I neglected my other duties, but I don't regret painting! It was my first experiment with a new type of soft pastels called PanPastels. The pastel is not in stick form, but is simply pure pigment powder encased in a shallow round acrylic dishes. The color is applied using sponge-type tools. It's very new, and I'm thrilled that I have discovered them.  I took photos of the art as I developed the picture.
I have made a slide show of the pix on Picasa. To view it, click here.

image-(C) 209 Jeanne Guerin-Daley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your three cents. (Inflation, you know.)