Monday, April 20, 2009

Joe Guerin


The past week has been a tough week. My dad passed away on Tuesday morning; his funeral was on Friday. Thankfully, I come from a big family, and there was tons of love and support which helped us all get through it.

I want to thank everyone for the constant stream of support and prayers which helped my siblings and I to deal with the loss of such a wonderful man.

I guess the Philadelphia Inquirer agrees that he was a man worth talking about. They published a very nice article about my dad's life in today's paper. Here is a link if you'd like to read it.
http://www.philly.com/inquirer/obituaries/20090420_Joseph_R__Guerin__St__Joe_s_professor.html

It made me happy and proud to read about all the good that Dad [and Mom] did while alive. We only get one chance to do this thing called "life" right!

I will try and get back into art-making soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your three cents. (Inflation, you know.)