Friday, October 24, 2008

More Pix from RiverBend October 2008


You know those cell phone commercials that show all the examples of a full set of bars going from short to tall? As I sat at the campfire last weekend, I was leaning back in my chair, staring at the row of trees above, watching the leaves fall down, when I noticed it! Do you see it in the photo at right?
The shortest tree is at the far left, then they progressively get taller as you go toward the right.
Made me chuckle!
'Specially since that location gets lousy cell phone service!



A frosty sycamore leaf, before the warmth of the sun reached it.

The early morning sun breaking through the fog.

This was taken way up on the high bank of the river. I pointed my camera down towards the river on which the night fog was slowly burning away... Too cool!


There is nothing like the early morning sunlight in Autumn!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your three cents. (Inflation, you know.)