Friday, July 11, 2008

ARTsisters Reception at Tyme Gallery-Pictures




These pictures are from the ARTsisters' reception Friday night. We had a pretty good turnout considering the fact that it was a Friday night in July, when many sensible Philadelphia area residents are down the shore!
!

I felt the exhibit was very nicely hung. The main room was quite tiny, yet there were many works shown without the feeling of being crowded.



Each of the ARTsisters exhibited two works. My two are the two in black frames shown below.


Here I am standing next to "Sea Leaves 2" my latest cyanotype photogram-pastel. (Sorry for the glare from the glass.) This piece was created by making a cyanotype using pachysandra leaves and waxed paper. Then I went back and worked in some color with soft pastels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your three cents. (Inflation, you know.)