Tuesday, June 03, 2008

June's First Friday Main Line Event...THIS FRIDAY!

Reminder:
This Friday, June 6th, anytime between 5 and 9 pm,
I invite you to stop by the Merion Art & Repro Store at 17 W Lancaster Ave, Ardmore, PA 19003 (Store's phone # 610-896-6161) to view the exhibition of my artwork. There will be snacks to munch on and beverages to wet your whistle while you take in the art. Some of my art is in the window now, and there will be more on easels and walls at the event. Note cards featuring some of my work will also be available for sale.

The event is free and so is the parking (which is available behind the store as well as in front)
Bring your art supply list too. They offer 20% off everything in the store during those hours!

Come and see my parents hanging in the window!
I think it's kind of ironic that my artist mom bought many art supplies in that store over the years. Now she's hanging out in the window!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your three cents. (Inflation, you know.)