Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Numbers Trivia

You know all those emails that get sent around with funny stories, or heartwarming tales, or just little chuckles?
I usually glance them over when I have a moment, get a quick laugh, then move on with my work. I usually don't have the time to spend passing them along to others. And if I don't, I figure others probably don't either, so I usually don't anymore - even if it means someone said I'll have seven years bad luck! - or even if it means I WON'T have good luck in the next next week!

But here's a quick little fact that I found interesting:

At three minutes and four seconds after 2 AM on the 6th of May this year, the time and date will be:
02:03:04 05/06/07. This will never happen again.


My only question: I wonder who had the free time to give this any thought to realize it?!

Have a nice day!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:25 PM

    You Said "At three minutes and four seconds after 2 AM on the 6th of May this year, the time and date will be:
    02:03:04 05/06/07. This will never happen again."

    Does the afternoon not count?

    Mongo

    ReplyDelete

Please add your three cents. (Inflation, you know.)