Monday, March 19, 2007

World - Color = Boring!!!!!

Color. What kind of world would we live in if there weren't
color? I don't know about you but I'd hate it! I love that I can
enjoy color.

A world without color. What would it be like? If we were only able to
see values, that is, how dark or light things are, but
not their color, how would we get along in life?

We'd have to memorize the positions of the traffic lights,
(top=stop; bottom = go) instead of learning the meaning of
each color!
We'd have less unmatched socks getting tossed in the trash!
We'd only have to deal with dark or light socks.
We would have to come up with something other than "Blue
Ribbons" for First Place Awards!
Folks wouldn't have to spend any extra time deciding what
to wear on St. Patrick's Day.
Buying a car would become easier. (Who cares what color it
is, how does it drive?)
There would be a lot more cases of salmonella out there,
since it would be hard to tell when the hamburgers
were cooked through!
Hey! I'm a painter! I'd be out of business! I'd have to try
sculpting, I suppose!
Black and white photography would make a comeback!
Saying that someone was "green with envy" wouldn't have
any meaning.

Wow, when you think about it, one could go on forever with
the possibilities of a colorless world.
But alas I must stop and get back to work so I can get of the "red" and into the "black!"

More ideas on a colorless world are welcome! Use the comment tag to add your own ideas! Let's see how many we can come up with!

Have a colorful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your three cents. (Inflation, you know.)